Friday, July 11, 2014

It's a blog!!

I tried to write things out when we were initially in the hospital with Amelia.  It was a hectic and emotional time and I tried the best I could. If you read any of those posts you will see that I was a mess. Please don't judge me based on my writing in those posts!! I have made other entries but deleted them because I used them to vent. I know if I kept them someone would read something and get offended and hurt and I don't need that. If I vent it is because I need to get something off my chest. If I haven't already addressed the issue with you personally then it's probably not about you. But nonetheless I deleted them. (This is not to say I won't vent on here ever again!) 

I can't guarantee that I will keep this up, but I am going to try. I will try really hard as Amelia goes through her other surgeries to keep this updated. There may be weeks I don't post anything and there may be days that I post 3 things. 

If you want to know when there is a new entry you can subscribe on the right hand side somewhere. I created this (with a lot of help from youtube videos) but have no idea what I did!! If you want to comment you are free to do that. I am not going to delete any comments unless they directly/indirectly offend another person. That's just rude. 

And just so we know who this blog is about, I will include a favorite picture of a lot of people!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment