Thursday, July 31, 2014

A sad day :(

Tomorrow is the first day of the new school year. Even though it has been easier as time goes to accept the fact that I had to give up something I honestly love, it still hurts. The other day I went to Kroger and I saw all the cars in the parking lot and I'll admit I shed a few tears. It's hurtful that I was forced to give up something I love. If it were any other job (honestly I think if it were any other school) it wouldn't have been hard. I didn't just work at any old school. I worked with a family. Not having family here is hard and these wonderful woman (and man) took me I and under their wing. I honestly don't think I can say I ever had a bad day at work while I was there. I not only miss the people, but I miss the kiddos too. It's amazing watching these little munchkins grow so much. They steal my heart and I love watching them grow older and move on. I will admit not hearing "Miss Kelly" a million times a day is nice, but I do miss that too. I will say that having Busia, Uncle Larry and Aunt Connie coming to visit Amelia (let's face it, no one comes to see me...right GAV?!?!?) makes it easier to forget about tomorrow. I'm excited to see them all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment