Sunday, September 7, 2014

Happy Grandparent's Day!

HAPPY GRANDPARENT'S DAY!!!

Today is a rough day for me because my parents aren't here to share Amelia's love. But Amelia does have some special people in her life. I am so glad that my Grandma is here to see Amelia. Knowing that she got to see Amelia and how much she loves Amelia just melts my heart! Amelia loves her Busia!!!

There are two special people in Amelia's life that even though they are not her real grandparents they might as well be. GAV and GUB (Great Aunt Vic and Great Uncle Bruce...but I guess you can substitute Great for Grandma/Grandpa hehe). I sometimes wonder if GAV loves Amelia more than I do! Knowing Amelia has her in her life is the best feeling in the world. I know if my mom were here she would love Amelia just as much GAV does. 

Even though Amelia doesn't have many grandparents or great grandparents she sure is a loved little girl!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment