Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Happy 1st Birthday

I know this is really late, but I am finally getting the courage to start posting again. I have to build up enough emotional energy to make a post and with so much going on the last few months I couldn't do it. 

I can't believe my little baby girl is 1!! I love seeing how far she has come in this past year. She is the sweetest, happiest, most loving baby I've met. 

Her birthday party was awesome. Well, I guess it was as awesome as you could get with over 20 people saying they will for sure be there and never show up. There are 2 people in particular that really disappointed Matt, but they will never care. I am so, so, SO thankful for my family who traveled from MI, FL and WI to come celebrate with my little bug. 

The theme was pink sock monkey and I think everything came out cute. I did the baking/cooking and Lisa printed all the decorations, so for being amateurs the party turned out cute. 






1 comment: